Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle
Nedra's Award Winning Golden Eagle

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Our Travels

As many of you know we have been traveling since the beginning of June. We made our annual trek to the Pacific Northwest BUT this year we decided to leave early & head to parts unknown...places we haven't visited before. Our goal when we retired from doing shows after over 18 years was to do more travel for fun & fun is what we are having.

While in Newport I enjoyed my new recumbent trike & took rides along the jetty road several times a week. The fresh salt air was invigorating & it really gave me more exercise than I have had in years....just what the doctor ordered (literally). I'm sure she will be thrilled when I see her next month.

We are now back in Salem, Oregon doing "touristy" things. We were here for a week in June before heading to Newport on the coast but there was so much to see here & we just didn't have enough time. I'm hoping we get to see everything we want to before we leave but only time will tell!

We leave here on the 11th & will be heading to Glacier National Park. From there we have a few short stops along the way including Great Falls, MT & the Terry Bison Ranch in Cheyenne, WY. This is a working ranch so who knows what kind of mischief we can get into. Then we will get into.

We will be arriving back in New Mexico toward the end of the month & will stay there until about the end of September before heading back to Texas until Spring.

If you want to check out some of our adventures you will find our adventures on My Personal Blog

Despite us having all this fun I am still working. If you've ordered from me in the past when we were traveling or now during this trip you know that I don't miss a beat when it comes to processing your order. I might have a slight delay if we are on the road for a couple of days but your order usually gets to you in a timely manner. Making you happy is just as important as making me happy & having some fun!

Happy Trails & maybe we'll meet up with you down the road!

2 comments:

  1. Nedra, Glacier National Park has always been one of our favorite parks. There are some wonderful hikes there. If you have time,m take a drive North to the Canadian part. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, unfortunately we had to cancel because they were having bad storms that were going to last all week. We will try again next year.
      You should check out my travel blog - Alan-Nedra.blogspot.com

      Delete