Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle
Nedra's Award Winning Golden Eagle

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blog Updates

If you have been following my blog since I started the first one a few years ago you might notice that I've been doing more prolific now that I have moved it.

I have been more active for a variety of reasons & the main one is that once I figured out how to use it (still learning all that it can do) I like it better.

While WordPress is a bit more sophisticated it is also a lot more work with all the plugin's, themes, updates, etc.

So, now since I don't have to worry about all that nonsense I can just have some fun.

In between work, trying to get our house in order to sell & traveling I am actually going to try to do some art. With that being said I will also try to do another tutorial as time permits....it seems like there is never enough time but we shall see.

Thanks for sticking with me & I do hope that if you stop in that you will let me know how you like things around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment