Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle
Nedra's Award Winning Golden Eagle

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pyrography Magazine Edition 4 (2014) has arrived

The magazine has arrived. I am now shipping all the pre-release orders.

I have plenty of stock so don't worry, you won't miss your copy of it.

Like the previous 3 editions this magazine is jam packed with projects that will appeal to almost everyone. There's lots of wonderful information but you need to be sure that the information is accurate before jumping in & burning on something.

I do urge everyone to be sure to check with "experts in the field" when it comes to what is safe to burn on or through & not rely on what you might read in articles. It's best to contact manufacturers & ask for MSDS sheets. If they don't have them ask them if it is safe to burn on this material or medium.

I have heard too many horror stories of instructors (heard it with my own ears) telling students it's safe to burn on or through things such as plastic, glue, etc. After calling manufacturers I learned that many of these things are not safe when exposed to the heat of a pyrography tool. As they told me, it's safe when used as they were designed to be used.

Click here to order your copy of the new edition of Pyrography Magazine

So, be safe & Happy Burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment