Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle
Nedra's Award Winning Golden Eagle

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Trung Nghia's Passion

Two years ago a lady from Florida wanted to buy a burner & some other items
for her brother in Vietnam. I arranged to have a Razertip burner shipped to her & she sent it to him but I had no idea what type of art he was doing.

Last week I got an email from her wanting to order 2 more burners. Now I was really getting curious but moments later I got another email from her with photos of his work along with a video & his portfolio explaining his passion. I was amazed & wanted to share it.

The young man's name is Trung Nghia & I hope you enjoy seeing his work as much as I do. 

He uses fire, smoke, gunpowder & a Razertip burner to create his magnificent art work. His work is unique & passionate & what is more is that he is using the very mediums that cause destruction to give back to the world in the beauty & passion of his work.

I am attaching his You Tube video here so you can see how he creates his work. There is no narration but you will see his passion & his reason for his passion & how it so reflected so much in his work. He is a very talented young man who has transferred his passion to his "canvas" with each masterpiece he creates.


If you are interested in Contact Trung Nghia you can him directly (he is NOT fluent in English) or his sister who lives in the Unites States:
Trung Nghia Nguyen
Kim Huynh 

1 comment: