Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle
Nedra's Award Winning Golden Eagle

Thursday, July 21, 2016

GONE FISHING.....

Well, for the first time since I have had my own business (1993) I am taking a vacation. I mean a real vacation....no work! 

I will be closed from 8/5 (noon) - 8/14. Orders received after 8/4 will begin shipping on 8/15 in the order received.

We are leaving home by car (This is the first time since 1999 we are traveling without an RV) & heading to San Antonio & Fredericksburg.

I will be gone for a week & while I will not be working (yup that's right, I won't be processing orders either) & I will not be answering business calls or returning voice mail messages but I will respond to email messages as time permits...remember I am on vacation ;)

So, if you want to get in touch with me please do so through my website contact page & send off a message. 

http://www.sawdustconnection.com/contact.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment